18th February 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in NIT with 30000 SC rank in JEE Main?

Hello Everyone,
Is 30000 rank in SC category for the JEE Main enough for getting any seat in the NIT? I want to do my further study in NIT that is why I am asking this? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Durgapur NIT after scoring 30000 in JEE mains
  2. Expected rank for a candidate who is getting 156 marks in JEE Main? Possibility to get admission in NIT?
  3. How much to score in JEE Main 2016 to get top NIT college?
  4. Expected All India Rank for a candidate who has scored 205 marks in JEE Main Paper-II excluding Drawing section? Possibility to get admission in NIT, Trichy?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in NIT on the basis of JEE main rank or advanced rank?
  6. Can I get admission in Durgapur NIT after scoring 30,000 rank in JEE
  7. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  8. Can I get admission in NIT-Warangal if secured 1270 SC rank in JEE Main?
  9. How much rank is required in JEE mains to get admission in NIT -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get admission in Durgapur NIT after scoring 30,000 rank?
  11. Why I haven't got admission in NIT if secured 7000 SC rank in JEE Main?
  12. Can i expect good NIT with 29471 rank in JEE MAIN?
  13. Can I get NIT Trichy or any NIT after scoring 75 in JEE mains
  14. Expected rank for a candidate with 86 marks in JEE Main and 85.80% in RBSE? Possibility to get admission?
  15. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  16. Admission in NIT and IIIT is possible in 2016 after B.Sc?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  18. Does NIT offer B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to get admission?
20th February 2016, 05:29 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in NIT with 30000 SC rank in JEE Main?

On the basis of your rank and that you are a SC Candidate then it is safe to say that you have an outside chance of getting admission to the NIT's.
Even if you do not get the best courses on your rank then you will be eligible for the courses which are less in demand almost surely.
The only thing you can do is to wait for the counselling to start and there is a very good chance of getting admission to any of the courses of NIT's.
20th February 2016, 08:07 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination. JEE Main 2016 is yet to be conducted and every year rank and cut off marks for admission in different NITs fluctuates for candidates of different category.

However, if a candidate who belongs to SC category and he is able to secure 30,000 rank, he can most probably get admission in National Institute of Technology but you will not be able to get admission in top NITs at this rank. More than one month is left for JEE Main 2016 exam, it is better to work hard and secure more better rank.

Your 10+2 percentage of marks will also matter, so try to achieve good marks in it.
13th May 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I gave my jee mains this year and got a category rank i.e sc as 7009.Is there any possibility of getting into the reputed NIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?