19th April 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Graduation course along with Company Secretary?

Is it possible to do Graduation course along with Company Secretary? What is the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Which one to apply first and take? Will there be any problem if do both together? Can someone please give me the information on the same soon?

Thanks.

20th April 2015, 12:57 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to do Graduation course along with Company Secretary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to do Graduation course along with Company Secretary? What is the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Which one to apply first and take? Will there be any problem if do both together? Can someone please give me the information on the same soon?

Thanks.
Yes, of course you can do Graduation along with Company Secretary and there is no problem with that. The main problem is that, it is difficult to manage both courses at the same time. Since, you are not completed Graduation so it is necessary that you must study foundation course. However, if you have completed Graduation with 50% of the mark then you can directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course. So, It is better that you can do Company Secretary after completing Graduation. However, If you have the capability to balance the course equally at the same time, then you can do both the course at the same time.
24th April 2015, 10:02 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Graduation course along with Company Secretary?

Yes ,it is possible to complete your graduation degree along with any job you are doing.
If you are capable to manage both studying and job with proper balancing then you can pursue for graduation degree with regular course.
If it is not possible then you can also complete it through distance course which will provide all required study material with proper guidance .

Depending on your choice/ability you can opt for any of the courses.

Graduation in science stream will not be possible through distance course as it include practical session which is not possible to carry anywhere other than college.

So, if you are thinking of graduation in science stream then you have no option other than through regular course in which you need to attend classes.

If you wish to to graduation in arts stream then distance course will be best option available for you.
27th April 2015, 01:13 AM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, Company secretary is a professional course but its not a degree course and one degree is mendatory with the course.

So, depending on the choice, you can pursue any of the course, but in my opinion, BCom would be much better for you to pursue.
28th May 2017, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I' m very good at studies and just completed 12th. Now i have decided to do CS. But i am planning to do CS without bcom, so I can focus only on CS. Is it possible ? Will there be value for only CS degree ?
30th June 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I'm good at studies and just completed 12th.now I have decided to do CS. But I am planning to do CS along with B.A graduation.is it possible?
3rd July 2019, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I'm a commerce student and've jst passed 12th nd have filled the du forms for UG, but indeed confused about whether i should get into the Co. Secretary course at the same time or should apply for SSC...(battling b/w these two)
6th February 2020, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

is it right to go for cs couse with b.com degree course after12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?