4th November 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get direct admission in IPCC after graduation?

Is there direct admission in IPCC after graduation? and from when its going to start? Can someone please give me the information on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can give me the complete answer on this.

Thanks!

4th November 2015, 08:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get direct admission in IPCC after graduation?

If you have got B.Com with 55% marks or Degree in any other stream with 60% marks then you are eligible for direct registration for CA IPCC. Therefore, make sure you fulfill this criteria.

Registration are done twice in a year during June/December . Just wait for it and apply for it according to the instructions on the website.
5th November 2015, 12:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get direct admission in IPCC after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there direct admission in IPCC after graduation? and from when its going to start? Can someone please give me the information on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can give me the complete answer on this.

Thanks!
Yes, it is possible to get admission for IPCC after completing Graduation. However, you required to score at least 60% of marks in Graduation without pending backlog. Those candidates who are belong from Commerce are required to score at least 55% of marks at Graduation level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?