4th November 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to complete my regular course in correspondence mode after a gap?

I could not complete my graduation in regular course due to some reason as I was in 95-98 batch now I want to complete it by correspondence course. as I stay in Pune I am looking for the course and exam centre available in Pune. Can you please guide me with the answer?

Related Questions:
  1. How to complete Graduation via correspondence mode after a gap of 8 years?
  2. Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?
  3. Can MBA be done through Regular Mode after Graduation from correspondence/distance mode?
  4. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  5. Will I get a job in IT sector having done PGDCA, M.Sc and MCA after BA through distance education?
  6. Am I eligible to take admission on D.Ed through correspondence mode in the month of November?
  7. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  8. Can I get two degree separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?
  10. Admission in college to complete B.Com having 7 years gap after 1st year?
  11. Can I do graduation in correspondence mode? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  12. Am I eligible to study B.Com if completed 12th around 16 years ago?
  13. Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap?
  14. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  15. Can I study regular LLM being a correspondence LLB candidate?
  16. Should I study correspondence LLM after completing Regular LLB course? Detailed eligibility to apply?
  17. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  18. How to get admission in B.Ed under NCTE without 50% as an inservice teacher?
5th November 2015, 07:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete my regular course in correspondence mode after a gap?

No, you can't pursue a regular course through correspondence mode. You have taken admission in regular course and there is no way you can convert it into a correspondence course.

Also, note that one has to complete the degree in a specified period of time according to university rules. If you have exceeded that limit then you can't continue the degree now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?