12th May 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission for graduation when having 21 years of gap after 10th?

Can I get admission for graduation having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 21 years gap after 10th? What are the procedures which I need to follow up? Can someone please guide me with the steps for the same? I really wanted to complete the graduation soon now.

Related Questions:
  1. What can be a convincing reply in GD/PI of MBA for having 2 years gap after my graduation?
  2. Is MCA possible if failed in 10th and having a year gap in graduation?
  3. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  4. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  5. Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?
  6. Admission in college to complete B.Com having 7 years gap after 1st year?
  7. Procedure to get admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has a gap of 5 years after 10th?
  8. Is it possible for me to complete my Graduation from Delhi University if I have 1 year gap?
  9. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th?
  10. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?
  11. Is it advisable to reappear in 10th after a gap of 4 years if completed 12th PCM?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
  13. Secured 69% in 10th and 64% in 12th and 70% in MCA : Am I eligible for TCS company if I have a gap of 2 years between 12th and Graduation?
  14. How to take admission in MBA after completing graduation
  15. Is it possible to complete the graduation course which I started 18 years back?
  16. Can I complete my Graduation course after 5-6 years of gap?
  17. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th?
12th May 2015, 10:51 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for graduation when having 21 years of gap after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get admission for graduation having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 21 years gap after 10th? What are the procedures which I need to follow up? Can someone please guide me with the steps for the same? I really wanted to complete the graduation soon now.
No, you can't do graduation through regular mode with between the gap of 21 years. Those candidates who are interested to do Graduation then the candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 25 years at the time of admission. So, as per your age, limit you are not eligible for Graduation through regular mode. However, you can apply for the Graduation through Distance or Correspondence mode. There is no such minimum age limit required for Graduation through distance mode. You can easily get admission for Graduation through correspondence mode without any difficulties.
12th May 2015, 02:27 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for graduation when having 21 years of gap after 10th?

Yes, it is possible.

According to the norms of the UGC, a candidate seeking the admission in the graduation, should have completed the higher secondary from a recognized board, that you have done and on this basis you can get the admission in the graduation.
12th May 2015, 03:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, you are eligible for graduation degree.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for graduation degree course.

Your age should be below 18 years.
12th May 2015, 05:41 PM
anil_bhatt

Quote:
Yes, it is possible to pursue graduation if a person has a gap in studies. The only condition is that a person should have completed 12th, which you have already got. You can look for good colleges/universities for admission like: LPU, PU, DU, VIT, Osmania.....etc which offer various graduation courses. So, just visit their website to know about the fee structure, eligibility criteria and admission process.
good luck.
12th May 2015, 07:53 PM
pjgp

Yes,it is possible to complete the graduation course,even if you have a long age gap.but before going to the graduation course you have to complete the higher secondary studies,if you pass in that examination then you can do your graduation course........all the best
12th May 2015, 08:28 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
As it has long time period .its being a gap of 21 years. So its not possible to do graduation with this gap period. Certain institution provide graduation degree. Better to consult the institute which provide graduation degree with a long gap. They will instruct you what to do at this stage. Appretiate you decision to continue the graduation being a long gap.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?