6th December 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?

Hello
I have done 10th from NIOS. I have a one year gap.
Can I give 12th exam from NIOS this year?
Is one year gap after 10th neccessary for 12th?
Will there be any problem in my graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in 12th NIOS directly after completing 10th? Does it create problem in graduation?
  2. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  4. Pursuing 12th directly after NIOS 10th is possible?
  5. Which are the correspondence courses available for housewives?
  6. Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS board is barrier for studying Engineering and getting job?
  7. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  8. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  9. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  11. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  12. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  13. How to get my NIOS certificate back if it was returned to office due to address problem?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th NIOS if failed in Accountancy of 12th Kerala State Open School? How many subjects will I get in NIOS?
  15. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  16. What does NIOS stands for? Whether NIOS students are eligible for NDA exam?
  17. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  18. Is there any problem in getting job in any field or in any private companies of engineering after passing 12th from NIOS board?
14th December 2014, 07:49 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?

Yes you are eligible to pursue 12th NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) with a year gap after 10th NIOS.

The students of NIOS who have completed their secondary level exam and try trying to re-admit for senior secondary level can admit to course without any problem. And the credit points of the subjects passed in the previous admission will be transferred to the fresh admission, if the year gap is not more than 10 years.

And the year gap will not create any problem while joining graduation course. You can pursue graduation at any point of time of your life. But it may create problem while sitting for on-campus recruitment process. So be prepared for it.
14th December 2014, 09:17 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?

Yes you are eligible to pursue 12th NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) with a year gap after 10th NIOS.

The students of NIOS who have completed their secondary level exam and try trying to re-admit for senior secondary level can admit to course without any problem. And the credit points of the subjects passed in the previous admission will be transferred to the fresh admission, if the year gap is not more than 10 years.

And the year gap will not create any problem while joining graduation course. You can pursue graduation at any point of time of your life. But it may create problem while sitting for on-campus recruitment process. So be prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?