19th July 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to secure a Chemistry Honours admission in St. Xavier's College Mumbai with 70 marks in Chemistry?

Hi, unfortunately I have scored only 70 marks in Chemistry. I wanted to take Chemistry Honours admission in St. Xavier's College Mumbai. But I think with this percentage of marks, it is not possible. What you say?

30th October 2020, 09:42 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Is it possible to secure a Chemistry Honours admission in St. Xavier's College Mumbai with 70 marks in Chemistry?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for chemistry honours admission in St. Xavier college Mumbai. Candidates must have physics, chemistry & maths in 11th & 12th. They are required to have 60% in aggregate & 60% in chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University? 1 29th April 2023 12:09 PM
Can I get BA(Bengali) Honours admission in Jadavpur University if haven't completed BSc Chemistry Honours? 1 7th January 2021 11:42 PM
Am I eligible to study MSc(Environment Science) Honours for a BSc Chemistry Honours 3rd year student? 1 14th November 2019 10:03 PM
MAy I get the chance to study Chemistry honours in Bethune? How many Chemistry honours seats are there? 1 2nd January 2018 07:28 PM
How merit list of B.Sc honours is prepared by Punjab University? Cutoff for Biochemistry and Chemistry honours? 2 17th June 2015 12:45 PM