6th March 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Under Graduation in Physics in Lovely Professional University?

I have secured 75.34 percent marks at 12th standard. Now i wish to study under graduation in Physics from Lovely Professional University. So you are requested to please tell me the procedure to get admission there? Kindly guide me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee?
  2. Admission procedure to study BBA in Lovely Professional University for a candidate who has secured 68% in 12th PSEB?
  3. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study in Lovely Professional University?
  4. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  5. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Lovely Professional University?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get job in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ECE) student from Lovely Professional University and a citizen of Jharkhand?
  7. Can I get admission in Lovely Professional University to study B.Com if secured 57.8% in 12th standard being a State Athletic Champion and National Player?
  8. Whether a student from LPU can apply for state PSC exam?
  9. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to study M.Sc(Physics) in Pune University for an undergraduate candidate of Mumbai University?
  11. Is M Com Degree Valid from Lovely Professional University for kashmiri students to get Govt Jobs
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  13. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture in management sector?
  14. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  15. Good government colleges for Lateral Entry admission?
  16. Is Lovely Professional University a good university?
  17. How to do PH.D from Lovely Professional University? I have passed MCA with 72% marks
  18. What is the scholarship plan of Lovely Professional University? Fee structure of the university?
7th March 2016, 12:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Under Graduation in Physics in Lovely Professional University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 75.34 percent marks at 12th standard. Now i wish to study under graduation in Physics from Lovely Professional University. So you are requested to please tell me the procedure to get admission there? Kindly guide me as soon as possible.
The aspirant has to apply to the college for the admission either through online or through offline. The eligibility to study the B.Sc (Hons.) Physics in LPU is a pass with 60% marks in 10+2 with English, Physics & Mathematics. There will be a qualifying examination for the admission. The duration of the course is 3 years. You can apply to the course online mode or offline mode through college campus. The website link is
http://www.lpu.in/program/BSc-Hons-Physics.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?