6th June 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study BDS in any reputed college of Karnataka for a candidate of Bihar?

Hi, I want to do BDS course in Karnataka. I am from Bihar and I want to know the requirements for studying BDS course in any reputed college of Karnataka. Please tell me about the requirements asap.

31st July 2020, 06:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study BDS in any reputed college of Karnataka for a candidate of Bihar?

To get admission in BDS course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination.

NEET examination is conducted by NTA. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th in PCB as main paper.

So, once you will qualify in the examination than you are eligible to get admission in various institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?