27th November 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Scope in Arts as a Career?

Suppose that if I am studying in +2 arts in a good reputed school then what are the scopes of Arts as a career for me?

13th March 2014, 06:51 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope in Arts as a Career?

Well your question has a very interesting answer there is an infinite amount of scope in arts field and believe me it is true.this stream involve subjects like literature,geography,history,languages and many more.

You can get many jobs in this stream like teaching,law,nursing,business,acting,radio artist and many more jobs like this.
And this is because due to the fact that there are many subjects to choose from.To name a few
B.A in journalism with this degree one can join a group to become a reporter or a sub-editor.

B.A in economics a person with this degree is highly valuable to private sectors like banks,finance as well as in teaching and even in business.
Acting course a person with a good acting can easily get roles in televisions and films and i do not need to tell you about the success one can find in this field.

Hotel Management it is a course related to jobs in housekeeping,accounts ,sales and many more in the hotel industry
Foreign language courses as we know expertized people with foreign languages are required almost in every industry so its also a great scope for any one.These are just very few courses available in arts but the real scope is 1000 times bigger.
15th April 2015, 05:12 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Scope in Arts as a Career?

Every field has a very good scope if you have an interest in the subject.

In mu opinion being an Arts student you should go to the field of Law as the best career option.

For the same you need to fight the CLAT

CLAT >>>>> Common Law Aptitude Test

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

There are other career option too but it would be the best in my opinion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?