3rd February 2021, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying BSc(Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology) over Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard, studying with Science stream. I want to do BSc(Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology). However, my elder brother is telling me to do Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology in future. I just want to know about the scope of BSc(Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology) over Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology course. Please tell me immediately.

26th May 2021, 09:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying BSc(Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology) over Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology

The scope of studying BSc in Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology over Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology is it is a study in advanced imaging, CT and MRI, healthcare management and technical support knowledge and BMLT are about handling equipment, collecting information, making reports, and documenting, both courses are related to laboratory. After doing both the courses you can get employment in the below given areas.

Radiology Clinics
Medical Equipment & Devices Companies
Doctor's Offices
Diagnostic Centres
Pathology laboratory
School/Colleges and Universities
8th June 2021, 06:54 PM
suresh75020

Default Re: Scope of studying BSc(Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology) over Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology

If you are looking to get admission to the best B.pharm college then campushunt will help you to get the best college for your higher studies. In my opinion bgs global institute of allied sciences is one of the best pharmacy colleges in India. Bgs global institute of allied sciences helps the students to get a quality education with experienced faculties. Here I mention the best pharmacy colleges in India.

List of best pharmacy colleges in India :

BGS college of allied health science
MVM college of allied health sciences
MsRamaiah college of allied health sciences
East point college of allied health sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?