18th November 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Second graduation from regular college of Delhi University after graduation in correspondence from DU?

I have done my graduation from Delhi university correspondence in 2014, but I want to do my second graduation from regular college Delhi University. Is it possible?

7th April 2016, 07:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Second graduation from regular college of Delhi University after graduation in correspondence from DU?

There is nothing such as a second graduation or something of that sort. You can surely opt for graduation but this time it will be very difficult for you to get admission in regular mode of education as you have elapsed some year after your 12th examination.

Institutes prefer students for graduation course in their University without having any year gap after 12th. However, you may definitely try fr admission in various Institutes and if you are lucky enough, you might get admission and if not, then I am sorry to say that you might have to get admission again in distance mode if you wish to pursue graduation once again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?