17th December 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Additional qualification required while pursing electrical engineering to have brighter scope?

I am studying electrical engineering what additional qualifications do I require please guide me. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for NATA exam and currently pursing Electronics engineering? Scope of Architecture against engineering? -- [New]
  2. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?
  3. What are the tests to do MS in electrical and electronics engineering?What is the qualification required?
  4. What are the available scopes for an electrical engineer after completion of degree?
  5. Qualification required to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  6. Which additional course should I do after B.E Electrical Engineering?
  7. Can I apply for Loco Pilot with diploma?
  8. Should I take up Economics Honors or Engineering from Delhi College of Engineering for brighter future?
  9. Qualification required to get job in Capgemini for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  10. Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  11. How to get placed in electrical engineering? What is the basic qualification for that?
  12. What is the scope of an electrical engineer after completion of the course in abroad?
  13. Am i eligible to sit for IES exam?
  14. Does Economics course from SRCC has a brighter future or engineering from Delhi college of engineering(DTU)?
  15. Detailed information of IES entrance exam?
  16. Will there be a problem in my career if I failed to appear in 12th board exam and joined diploma course?
  17. Shall I continue with Electrical Engineering after doing masters in electrical engineering from Florida International University? Which is better among the two? Scope of engineering management in USA as well as India?
  18. Eligibility criteria for BSNL JTO? -- [Most Discussed]
7th April 2016, 07:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Additional qualification required while pursing electrical engineering to have brighter scope?

There is nothing such as any additional qualification required or something of that sort. You just have to do well in your studies and can very much have a great career ahead. However, it would be better if you do some vocational training in your field which can add up some extra feathers to your CV. You could even work some where in the field you are pursuing your education in as a part timer to uphold your CV with some work experience.

However, make sure that it doesn't hamper your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?