25th August 2016, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Short term courses for a B.Com final year student for UPSC preparation

I am doing my final year B.Com & also preparing for UPSC Examination. But I am interested in doing short term courses along with B.Com. I need perfect advice that which course to be taken & how it will help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Short term courses for B.Com honours student?
  2. What are the short term courses available after B.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech Mechanical student
  3. Which short term courses should I do having interest in Designing being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  4. List of best short term courses with duration for B.Com holder? What are the scopes of such courses? -- [New]
  5. How to do short term course related to commerce?
  6. Is there any course available during final year BDS that can be done for additional advantage? List of short term diploma courses?
  7. What all short term courses which can be done after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  8. Short term courses for B.Tech EC students? Which is better course, CCNA or Embedded? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Short term courses that I can do in 1 month duration? Will it be beneficial for me?
  10. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  11. How to do short term course after passing 12th with 75%
  12. List of Long and Short term courses offered after B.Com?
  13. Short term courses that will be beneficial during campus recruitment for a BTech IT student?
  14. Short Term Professional Courses that provide good job opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc?
  15. Which short term course can one do while pursuing BDS Internship?
  16. Short term courses in Embedded system for final year B.Tech.(ECE) student and future prospects of these course
  17. Is it possible for me to continue doing TYB.Com if I have a gap of 9 years?
  18. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
26th August 2016, 07:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Short term courses for a B.Com final year student for UPSC preparation

Below I have mentioned the list of short term courses which you may opt as preparing for UPSC examination, have a look over it.

Course on capital market
NIIT course
Tally
Data entry jobs
Fashion designing
Diploma in banking & insurance
Diploma in financial management
Diploma in retail management
Diploma in risk management
Short term courses of NSDL & CDSL etc.
26th August 2016, 10:09 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Short term courses for a B.Com final year student for UPSC preparation

If you really want to prepare for the UPSC, you need to focus on the graduation and the preparation of the UPSC.

There is no course which may help you in the UPSC preparation.

According to the eligibility criteria released by the UPSC :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should have completed graduation through any stream under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least form a recognized university.

* The candidate should be of 21 years at least at the time of application.

* The candidate should be physically and medically fit.

So, no matter which course you pursue, if you are a graduate, you will be eligible for the CSE.
22nd October 2017, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my final year B.Com & also preparing for Banking Examination. But I am interested in doing short term courses along with B.Com. please advice me.
22nd October 2017, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my final year B.Com & also preparing for Banking Examination. But I am interested in doing short term courses along with B.Com. I need perfect advice that which course to be taken.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?