4th June 2019, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Should I study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in JIPMER-Puducherry?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do BSc(Perfusion Technology) from JIPMER-Puducherry. As I am interested to do BSc(Perfusion Technology) course so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

8th June 2019, 02:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in JIPMER-Puducherry?

BSc in Perfusion Technology involves the study of physiology, pathology and associated equipment used to support and assume the function of the heart and lungs. Perfusionists work in operating rooms in hospitals and surgical centres during heart and lung surgery.

Some of the job types are:-

Cardiac Perfusionist
Perfusionist
Medical Case Review Physician
Pediatric Cardiologist
Lecturer

JIPMER is a well recognized and reputed institute and has a good placement cell.
8th June 2019, 05:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do BSc(Perfusion Technology) from JIPMER-Puducherry. As I am interested to do BSc(Perfusion Technology) course so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

Yes, you can study BSc (Perfusion Technology) in JIPMER-Puducherry. Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) -Puducherry is one of the leading medical institutions in India. Candidates after completion of the BSc (Perfusion Technology) can work in various hospitals, clinics, academic institutions, etc. as Cardiac Per fusionist, Pediatric Cardiologist, Tutor, Medical Care Review Physician, etc. Therefore, you can study BSc (Perfusion Technology) in JIPMER-Puducherry.
8th June 2019, 06:25 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can can study B.Sc in Perfusion Technology in JIPMER-Puducherry.

B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology is 3 year full time course with 6 Semesters.

After the completion of the course, you can join as Cardiac Perfusionist, Per Fusionist, Medical Case Review Physician, Pediatric Cardiologist etc.

The starting salary Cardiac Perfusionist would be around Rs.12,00,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?