26th August 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Suitable jobs for B.Sc in Mathematics? Job details including salary?

I have completed B.sc mathematics. I am
interested for going job for company side so which
posting is eligible for me and also send me about
the job details including salary. reply me please

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  2. Is MBA suitable after my BSc Botany Hons Degree? Details to get a job?
  3. Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?
  4. Job oppertunities for B.Sc Mathematics graduate in Banking and Insurance sector?
  5. Am I eligible for a job after doing BSc Mathematics
  6. What are the different jobs available after BSc and MSc? Details about the salary?
  7. List of jobs suitable for a 10th pursuing student?
  8. What is the scope in government job of BSc with Biology group? How much salary can I get?
  9. Which are the jobs given to female job seekers? What kind of jobs are suitable for women?
  10. Which is better between job and MCA after B.Sc Computer science? Which jobs are available and with how much salary?
  11. Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Information regarding Job Opportunities in ISRO and the salary packages for these jobs?
  12. What kind job will I get after passing BSc Computer Science? Companies in Kerala providing jobs in the field? How much is the salary?
  13. What are the jobs after studying BSc MLT?How much is the salary?
  14. What type pf bank jobs are suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO jobs and which books are suitable for bank jobs?
  15. What are the Jobs after Graduation from Delhi University?
  16. How to get a suitable job after completing my graduation in Mathematics
  17. Are there any jobs with good salary after completing BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do after B.Com?
5th October 2014, 04:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable jobs for B.Sc in Mathematics? Job details including salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.sc mathematics. I am
interested for going job for company side so which
posting is eligible for me and also send me about
the job details including salary. reply me please
There are abundant career opportunities in the field of Mathematics in private or public sectors. Every reputed company need the work of Mathematics to solve the problem and develop the company business. After completing B. Sc Mathematics course, one can opt to work in private industries like, Stock exchange, Banking sector, Software, Insurance.

In Government sector they're also a huge career available for Mathematics graduates. In order to get a government job, must have appeared and qualified in entrance exams like, Tax Assistant exam, Statistical Investigator exam, Combined Higher Secondary exam etc..

The range of salary entirely depends on the academic achievements, personal skills and capability. As a fresher, at beginning level a candidate can earn a pay scale ranging from Rs.10, 000 to Rs.25, 000 per month and after earning gain good experience in the respective field you can earn up to Rs.40, 000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?