19th May 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any admission test available to study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?

How can I get admission in Jadavpur University for B.Sc Honours in Mathematics or Physics? Will I have to appear in any admission test for getting admission in Jadavpur University?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for admission test of History Honors at Jadavpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any admission test available to study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  3. When are the results of Bengali M.A admission test of Jadavpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  5. Should I have to secure 60% aggregate in 12th to study in Jadavpur University?
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Geography) in Jadavpur University?
  7. When is the admission for M.Sc in Physics in Jadavpur university?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Jadavpur University if secured 64.43% in 12th WBCHSE?
  9. How international students can get admission in Jadavpur University or any other university?
  10. Cutoff marks required in GATE for admission in Jadavpur University?
  11. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  12. Should I have to score above 60% in 12th to study B.E. Mechanical 5 years Evening course in Jadavpur University?
  13. How to get admission for study B.Arch in Jadavpur University?
  14. How to get the syllabus of part time B.E admission test in Jadavpur University?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Jadavpur University after completing 12th PCM?
  16. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  17. Can I get admission to study M.A.(Anthropology) in Jadavpur University if pursuing B.A. in IGNOU?
  18. Admission Procedure for Part time B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Jadavpur University? When will be the Prospectus available for this?
22nd May 2016, 08:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any admission test available to study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I get admission in Jadavpur University for B.Sc Honours in Mathematics or Physics? Will I have to appear in any admission test for getting admission in Jadavpur University?
There is no entrance exam conducted for B.Sc Mathematics/Physics through Jadavpur University. Admission to the B.Sc Mathematics/Physics through the Jadavpur University will be made strictly based on the marks obtained in the 12th board exam. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations. Please, refer the official website for more Information.

Official website - Click Here
23rd May 2016, 12:02 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any admission test available to study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?

No, there is no such admission test conducted for admission of candidates in the above mentioned course. Admission to candidates are provided strictly on the basis of marks obtained in HS or equivalent examination.

So, I would suggest you to try and score as well as possible in your board examination and increase your chances of getting admission in the course under the University mentioned above.
23rd May 2016, 12:13 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no such admission test conducted in Jadavpur University for B.Sc in mathematics or physics course. The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the 12th board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?