2nd February 2015, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?

hello
when the course work of phd on Chemistry,
of Jadavpur University is going to be declare?
i want the admission for this course in this university
please help me by giving me the notification
and also inform me in details.....

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  2. Cutoff marks required in GATE for admission in Jadavpur University?
  3. How international students can get admission in Jadavpur University or any other university?
  4. What is the syllabus for admission test of History Honors at Jadavpur University?
  5. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Environmental Science being a candidate having completed B.Sc with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry?
  6. Admission procedure to MCA program in Jadavpur University
  7. Upto what rakn will I get admission in Jadavpur University?
  8. How much rank is required in JECA to get admission in Jadavpur University in Kolkata or Vidyasagar University? How much the university cost per semester?
  9. How can I get Admission in Physics honours at Jadavpur University? /minimum requirement for S.C. candidate?
  10. How to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Physics? Date of start of admission? What is the criteria for admission?
  11. Can I get M.Tech admission in Jadavpur University after scoring 445?
  12. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  13. Jadavpur University admission for SC through WBJEE, rank required? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission Procedure for Part time B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Jadavpur University? When will be the Prospectus available for this?
  15. Percentage required in B.Com to get admission for M.Com in Jadavpur University?
  16. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  17. Required percentage in Graduation to get admission for MCA in Jadavpur University?
  18. What is the criteria to take admission in B.A in Film studies(honors) in Jadavpur University
11th June 2017, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?

I am Neha and i will complete my M.Sc chemistry in 2018,After that i want to do Phd from Jadavpur university. please send me information about this.so that i can apply
12th July 2019, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?

I am surajit tewary,M.A. in history and want to admit in PhD program. When jadavpur University will declare notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?