22nd June 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to complete B.Tech backlog papers from Kerala University this year?

Hello,
I was studied B.Tech 13 years ago from Kerala University but Can't clear B.Tech. I got backlog in 17th paper. Please tell me can I clear my B.Tech backlog paper this year?

Related Questions:
23rd June 2016, 06:14 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to complete B.Tech backlog papers from Kerala University this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I was studied B.Tech 13 years ago from Kerala University but Can't clear B.Tech. I got backlog in 17th paper. Please tell me can I clear my B.Tech backlog paper this year?
Sorry, you cannot complete the B.Tech course from Kerala University after 13 years. A student who could not complete the course and pass all the examinations within 10 years since first admission to the B.Tech course will not be allowed to continue and he/she has to quit the course. This is the rule in Kerala University website. You may contact the university and check is there any other way you can complete the course.

Official website - www.keralauniversity.ac.in/
24th June 2016, 11:36 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to complete B.Tech backlog papers from Kerala University this year?

No, you are not eligible to clear your B.Tech backlog after completion of your B.Tech course 13 years ago from Kerala University. The minimum duration of B.Tech course is 4 years and the maximum duration is 8 years. After completion of your B.Tech course, the candidates are given chance to clear their backlogs within 4 years else, the admission will be cancelled. Since, you have not cleared your B.Tech backlogs within 4 years after completion of the course, you are not eligible to appear in B.Tech examinations this year.
24th June 2016, 02:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

If you are having existing backlog in any paper of Bachelor of Technology then you can apply for examination of that paper under your university. Every year, examination for backlog papers are conducted along with regular exams of university.

*You must visit your college from which you did B.Tech and apply for backlog paper examination in which you have existing backlog. You can appear for examination and secure passing marks to overcome this backlog.
24th June 2016, 05:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Back paper of B.Tech degree of 13 years back is not valid now. Your degree is invalid now and you have to start all over again to complete the degree.

There is a time allotted for degree completion and 13 years is well over that time. You can't appear for back paper of that degree now.
24th June 2016, 06:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that it is not possible for you to clear your backlog papers at this stage. You have left B.Tech 13 years ago which is a very long gap and cannot be cleared at this stage. So, you must try something else rather than again indulging yourself in this.
25th June 2016, 02:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot clear your backlog papers now after 13 long years as there is no such provision for it. You will have to get admission in the course from the very beginning and then continue with your studies otherwise there is no such provision for it.
23rd July 2018, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to pass the backlog papers in B tech after 8 years.in kerala university.
19th August 2018, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I have studied B.Tech 7 years ago from Kerala University but Can't clear B.Tech. I got backlog in 8th paper. Please tell me can I clear my B.Tech backlog paper this year?
14th July 2019, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of BTech computer science and Engg, between the year 2014-2018 under the Kerala University of 2013 scheme, I have more than 30 backlogs, for how many more years can I keep writing my supplementary exams.
1st September 2019, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech in 2015 from jntua still have 3 backlogs and it's been 2 yrs to attend my last supply also...can I have a chance to complete my backlogs now
18th November 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B,Tech comp,Sc from a kerala universirty college in 2008{2004-2008).It is regret to state herae that I have 4 bacj log papers. Is it possible to write exam now anf if so what is the procedure? Do u help me with advice at the earliest?
3rd January 2020, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I studied btech ece at kerala University, but not passed, I have 28 backlogs, got admission at 2010, can I write the exams or clear the backlogs in 2020
26th June 2021, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Completed b tech 6 years ago .what should I doto clear my backlogs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?