17th June 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for BPA(Performing Arts) admission in Apeejay College of Fine Arts Jalandhar?

Hello everyone, I want to study BPA(Performing Arts) from Apeejay College of Fine Arts Jalandhar. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about this asap.

20th June 2019, 06:30 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for BPA(Performing Arts) admission in Apeejay College of Fine Arts Jalandhar?

Entrance examination are not required to pursue Bachelor of Performing Arts program from Apeejay College of Fine Arts Jalandhar. Admission is based on the secondary school certificate so you must have qualified secondary school examination with Mathematics and Science from ISC/CBSE/State board with minimum 60% marks
20th June 2019, 09:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for BPA(Performing Arts) admission in Apeejay College of Fine Arts Jalandhar?

There is no entrance examination available for BPA (Bachelor of Performing Arts) at Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar. The only eligibility criteria is the candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.acfa.apeejay.edu
20th June 2019, 10:45 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance examination available for BPA(Performing Arts) in Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar.

You would need to contact the college directly to apply for admission to Bachelor of Performing Arts course.

Address: Apeejay College of Fine Arts Jalandhar
Mahavir Marg, New Jawahar Nagar, Civil Line,
Jalandhar, Punjab 144001
Phone: 0181 245 8547

You can check the website https://acfa.nopaperforms.com for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?