29th May 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

What to do to get into BIT Bachelors course inside Kathmandu under TU aftre 12th HSEB exam from Management faculty?

I just gave the 12 HSEB exam from Management faculty taking computer science as my choice subject. I want to get into a BIT bachelors course inside Kathmandu under TU. Which college should i go to and what do i have to do to get in?

9th September 2017, 10:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to get into BIT Bachelors course inside Kathmandu under TU aftre 12th HSEB exam from Management faculty?

You need to apply for entrance exam for getting admission. For becoming eligible to apply, you need to pass class 12th with the given stream from a recognised board.

Admission is purely based on merit through entrance exam conducted by the concerned institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?