24th December 2011, 12:27 PM
Ir_n_161

Can we do bachelors in usa after doing bachelors from India?

Hi guys i have done my b.tech in ece from jntu affiliated college in hyderabad, passed out in 2011.

now can i do bachelors from again from usa.

23rd May 2017, 04:29 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can we do bachelors in usa after doing bachelors from India?

-> No it is not allowable to do bachelor's again as you have already finished with pass percentage . If you hadn't secured pass percentage then you can do but from very 1st year which is totally waste of time .
-> So , better do M.S if you are hellbent on doing any course in abroad.
-> You have to attempt GRE,TOEFL or ILETS any of these courses with securing decent rank to get seat in good university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?