1st September 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of BTech in self financing private colleges?

I am interested to study BTech after completing my Diploma Engineering course. I want to get admit under lateral entry on merit quota in any self financing private college. I just want to know that what would be the fee structure in such colleges?

7th September 2019, 12:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of BTech in self financing private colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study BTech after completing my Diploma Engineering course. I want to get admit under lateral entry on merit quota in any self financing private college. I just want to know that what would be the fee structure in such colleges?

The fee structure of the Bachelor of Technology (BTech) course in the self financing private colleges varies. The fee structure for the Bachelor of Technology (BTech) course in the self financing private colleges is in the range of Rs 35,000 to Rs 85,000. The fee for the Bachelor of Technology (BTech) course also varies from one state to another. You have to contact the college you like to take admission for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?