8th December 2016, 11:28 AM
motilal meena

What is the fee structure for CLAT and AILET exam? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for CLAT and AILET exam so I want to know what is the fee structure for CLAT and AILET exam? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

10th December 2016, 12:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for CLAT and AILET exam? How can I apply for the exam?

Candidates who are interested to study law can appear for CLAT and AILET entrance examination. To appear for CLAT examination you have to pay a minimum of amount of fee which is Rs. 4000/- for general/OBC candidates and Rs. 3500/- for SC/ST candidates. To application fees for AILET examination costs Rs. 3000/- for OBC/general candidates and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST candidates. But the SC/ST candidates who are below poverty level are exempted from the fees.

How to apply for CLAT examination:

> At first you have to register online from the given website www.clat.ac.in and enter your details.

> Then you have to login to the application form by entering your user ID and password.

> Now you have to fill up the details mentioned in the CLAT application form.

> Now you have to upload the documents mentioned there like, photograph, DOB proof, educational certificates etc.

> Finally, you have to pay the application fee through debit/credit card/net banking and submit the application form.

To apply for AILET you can prefer both online and offline methods. The online method is as follows:

> At first you have to create and account and login through the official website of AILET where you will get the application form.

> Now you have to fill up the exact details mentioned in the application form.

> Before filling the application form you have to upload your photograph and a signature in JPG/JPEG format.

> After filling up the details you have to click on 'submit' button.

> Now you have to do the payment through debit/credit card/net banking.

Candidates who wants to apply offline have to get the application form at first. Now they have to fill it up correctly, attach it with the required documents and send it with a demand draft to the below address:

Registrar,
National Law University, Delhi,
Sector-14, Dwarka, New Delhi–110078
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?