29th December 2010, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for Manipal UGET exam? Procedure to apply for the exam? Fee structure for the courses and syllabus of the exam?

Is there any fees for the manipal uget exam?if yes,how is the process?what is the fees structure if we get the admission?How to get the syllabus for the exam?

Related Questions:
8th January 2011, 12:43 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for Manipal UGET exam? Procedure to apply for the exam? Fee structure for the courses and syllabus of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any fees for the manipal uget exam?if yes,how is the process?what is the fees structure if we get the admission?How to get the syllabus for the exam?
Online application
1. You can apply online on Manipal University website and pay the examination
fee online.
2. You can download the application form from MU website and print it out.
Send the filled in application form with a specified amount of DD in compensation
of examination fee.

Application by purchasing application form
1. Purchase the form from listed Sale outlets(list available on MU website)
2. Request your application form to
Director, Admissions
Manipal University
Manipal – 576 104

The fee Structure
BE(CS, E&C, E&E, IT, IC)-
1st year: 1,97,000 INR , 2nd,3rd and 4th year: 1,92,000 INR
BE(Mechanical, Mechatronics, Aeronautical, IP & Automobile)
1st year: 1,87,000 INR , 2nd,3rd and 4th year: 1,82,000 INR
BE(Biomedical, Biotechnology, Chemical, Civil, Printing Technology)
1st year: 1,77,000 INR , 2nd,3rd and 4th year: 1,72,000 INR

Last date of receipt of application 15.03.2011

Visit: www.manipal.edu
28th January 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for Manipal UGET exam? Procedure to apply for the exam? Fee structure for the courses and syllabus of the exam?

Do we have to pay fees for medical course if we are qualified in the manipal uget
22nd March 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, my application no.is 121959 i have not received any password can pls suggest how should book my date for exam
25th March 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I would like to inform that I already sent my application form with the DD. But I don't know as to how to book the UGET test date.
25th May 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

fee structure for m pharmacy
21st January 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE YEARWISE BREAKUP OF TOTAL FEES INCLUDING HOSTEL FOR MBBS COURSE IN KMC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?