21st January 2016, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

What are the negative prospects of leaving IGNOU Graduation in final year?

Respected Sir,

I had been doing graduation program from IGNOU Jodhpur. But due to some difficult family time, I am afraid that i would not be able to complete it. I may leave the course in my final year. So i want to know about negative prospects of this? Thanks.

21st January 2016, 04:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the negative prospects of leaving IGNOU Graduation in final year?

If you leave the course in final year then your whole 2 years hard work will be in vain and it will not count for any kind of job where graduation is required.

Therefore, if you can manage to pass this year then you can become a graduate and if it is not possible then surely it will be a waste of 2 years of studies.
22nd January 2016, 12:55 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the negative prospects of leaving IGNOU Graduation in final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,

I had been doing graduation program from IGNOU Jodhpur. But due to some difficult family time, I am afraid that i would not be able to complete it. I may leave the course in my final year. So i want to know about negative prospects of this? Thanks.
The job opportunities are very less if you quit graduation. You may not get the graduation certificate and its disadvantage for your career as well. The graduate student has more job opportunities than a non graduate. As, you mentioned that you are studying through IGNOU, you are doing it in correspondence, so you no need to quit your education. You can appear for examinations in the present year and if you failed then you can appear for the examination in the next time. Because you have already completed 2 years of graduation, so don’t spoil your graduation degree. Try and finish the course don’t run away. The graduation will helps you to find a good job with high salary package. Many doors will open for graduates, than a school candidate. Think many times before quitting your graduation, is the only advice we can give you.
23rd January 2016, 12:29 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Try to not leave your education in mid of pursuing course. This will affect your study. Leaving graduation in mid will give only loss to you. Your hard labor goes in vain. The negative prospect is that you are not called a bachelor degree holder. You are not eligible for any kind of job on graduation basis. So, try to complete graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?