27th April 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in CS course after completion of Graduation course?

Please tell me the procedure of getting admission in cs course after completing my graduation,its fee structure,its syllabus for both intermediate and final exams. After completing graduation is it necessary for me to sit for its entrance exam.If no,then how shall i get admission to cs course without giving its entrance exam...???

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for doing post graduation in Pharmacology after completion of B.Pharm?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in ISRO after completion of 12th class?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for post graduation course import export?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?
  6. What is the procedure to do graduation right after completion of 10th from CBSE board?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  8. Procedure to get admission in ISRO after completion of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the admission procedure followed for IFBI course after completion of Graduation?
  10. Which date Law admission starts after Graduation completion?
  11. How to get admission for doing diploma in Civil after completion of 12th?
  12. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to be followed to become an IPS officer after graduation?
  15. What procedure should I follow to join Interior Designing after completion of 12th Class in Science?
  16. Where and How to do Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Ed course?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission to do Ph.D via IGNOU?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?
27th April 2015, 02:14 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in CS course after completion of Graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me the procedure of getting admission in cs course after completing my graduation,its fee structure,its syllabus for both intermediate and final exams. After completing graduation is it necessary for me to sit for its entrance exam.If no,then how shall i get admission to cs course without giving its entrance exam...???
Yes, you are eligible to apply for CS course after completing Graduation. There is no such entrance exam required to apply for CS course. Those candidates who are completing their Graduation can directly enroll in the Intermediate course.

You can download the application from the official website of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

Concession in Registration fee:

Applicants belonging to SC/ST are required to pay only half the Registration fees
Physically Handicapped Students are required to pay the Registration fee as follows:

- Foundation Programme: Rs.1500/-
- Executive Programme: Rs. 2000/-
- Professional Programme: Nil

Contact Information:
ICSI HOUSE, 22 Institutional Area,
Lodi Road, New Delhi 110 003
Tel: 011-4534 1000, 4150 4444 Fax: 24626727
Email: [email protected]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syllebus2015.pdf(110.7 KB, 106 views)
File Type: pdf FAQs_student.pdf(141.3 KB, 382 views)
File Type: pdf Admissoin to CS Coruse.PDF(516.0 KB, 53 views)
27th April 2015, 12:40 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in CS course after completion of Graduation course?

CS stands for Company Secretary.

-The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts the Company Secretary Exam with the name Company Secretary Exam commonly known as CS exam.

-There are three stages in this course –

*Foundation programme,

*Executive programme and

*Professional Programme.

The student who wishes to join the Course after 10+2 pass or equivalent has to undergo three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries Course i.e.

Foundation Programme

Executive Programme

Professional Programme

Students who have cleared CA-CPT or have cleared CMA Foundation Exams or students who have a Master’s degree in any discipline other than Fine Arts are exempt from appearing CS Foundation Exams.Those Students have to undergo two stages of the Company Secretaryship i.e.

Executive Programme

Professional Programme

- The CS Exam is conducted twice in a year in the month of June and December.

-A candidate is declared to have passed the Foundation / Executive / Professional examination, if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.

-The duration for the CS course is minimum nine months to complete each program.

-The fee structure for the course is

Foundation Program- Rs.3600

Executive Program- Rs.7000

Professional Program-Rs.9000

As you have completed your graduation,you can directly apply for the Executive programme without appearing in the CPT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?