31st October 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for completion of graduation in one year?

Hi ,

I had completed my 12th in the year 1995 in vocational subject that was Fashion Designing from senior secondary govt girls school , East of kailash and my 10th was from Tagore International School , East of kailash , Later on I did my two year Advance Diploma in Fashion Designing from iift , South Extension in the year August 1996 - 1998
I now want to do a one year graduation , my question is van I pursue a one year graduation , if yes then which university since I am working and in which subject , thanx

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for IPCC in final year of graduation?
  2. What is the procedure followed for joining CA course after completion of graduation?
  3. What is the procedure followed to complete CA course after completion of graduation?
  4. What is the procedure followed to join CS course after completion of graduation in next 2-3 years?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for CA IPCC course after completion of B.Com graduation?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for becoming CA after completion of Graduation course?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for applying CA course after completion of graduation?
  8. What is the procedure followed to join CS course after completion of B.Com graduation?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB after completion of B.Com graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D course after completion of graduation?
  12. What is the procedure followed for joining IAF after completion of graduation course?
  13. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Army after completion of graduation course?
  14. Can I go for masters in fashion designing after completion of my graduation in B.Com? -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure to follow for pursuing LLB course after completion of MBA post graduation course?
  16. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed to do post graduation in Chemistry in abroad after completion of B.Sc course with scholarship?
  18. What is the procedure followed to do graduation in agricultural sciences after completion of 12th standard?
31st October 2016, 05:30 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for completion of graduation in one year?

There is no university who provide 1 year of graduation,all the universities having one common criteria that is 3 years of graduation. You can complete graduation only in the time period of 3 years. What you can do, you can complete your graduation from distance mode if you are not interested to complete it via regular mode. You can apply in IGNOU if you wish to complete.
31st October 2016, 06:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for completion of graduation in one year?

There is no one year graduation available in India. The minimum duration can go till two years after getting lateral entry admission based on your diploma qualification.

There is no direct third year lateral admission in degree programme based on diploma qualification.
31st October 2016, 08:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that graduation is a three year degree course and one can not complete graduation in only one year.
It has total 8 papers and it is divided in three year.
First year 2 papers
Second year 2 papers
Third year 4 papers

You cannot complete it in only one year.
31st October 2016, 10:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor's degree or graduation is three years course in India.

Any University Grants Commission recognized university offers either three years duration bachelor's degree or Bachelor of technology or engineering of four years.

No university offers one year graduation and if any offers, the degree obtained is not valid for any government jobs or any higher study course.
1st November 2016, 01:38 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot complete your graduation course in a year as there is no such problem in it. You will have to complete your graduation in a minimum of 3 years and not in a year as there is no such provision for it in the constitution.
1st November 2016, 01:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi ,

I had completed my 12th in the year 1995 in vocational subject that was Fashion Designing from senior secondary govt girls school , East of kailash and my 10th was from Tagore International School , East of kailash , Later on I did my two year Advance Diploma in Fashion Designing from iift , South Extension in the year August 1996 - 1998
I now want to do a one year graduation , my question is van I pursue a one year graduation , if yes then which university since I am working and in which subject , thanx

Sorry, it is not possible to study the graduation course in one year duration. The minimum period for studying graduation is three years. If you study the graduation in lateral entry then it will be two year. So it is not possible to complete any graduation in one year time from a University recognized by UGC. So you have to join any degree from a recognized university to study graduation (3 years).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?