24th April 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

What should I study among BBA and B.Com in IGNOU if having 8 years of experience in Sales job being a 33 years old candidate?

Hello Friends,
My age is 33 years old and due to financial problem I had not clear my graduation. Now I want to complete through IGNOU. But I am confused in BBA & B.Com. Currently I am in Sales job in Telecom, I have experience of Sales form last 8 years. Now which is best course for me BBA or B.Com in IGNOU?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  2. Can I get any Bank Job without MBA if having 8 years of work experience in Bank sales job in ICICI, AXIS and HDFC being 34 years old woman?
  3. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in IGNOU for a candidate who has 4 years of worked experience after 12th?
  4. How can I switch my job from sales to insurance sector? I have 25 years experience in sales with a private firm
  5. How can I do Ph.D in Law by distance mode in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for B.Sc Nursing course in Correspondence?
  7. Can I apply for PGDM course in IGNOU after completing IME having work experience of 3 years?
  8. Whether SAP is beneficial for Marketing professional having 21 years of work experience? Procedure, course fee and duration of SAP?
  9. Private companies offering recruitment to BBA candidate of IGNOU?
  10. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for OPENMAT being a BBA final semester student?
  12. Correspondence course in B.Ed from Mumbai which do not require teaching experience?
  13. How to get Area Sales Officer job having experience as Sale Executive?
  14. Can I do D.EL.Ed through IGNOU or B.Ed?
  15. Is it worth for me of doing MCA course from IGNOU being a candidate having 3 years of experience in IT field?
  16. List of colleges which offer BBA for BPP candidate of IGNOU in Kolkata
  17. Can I apply for B.Ed after scoring 44.5% marks in Bsc Mathematics
  18. How to take admission in Ph.D course in Law subject through distance mode in India?
26th April 2015, 05:25 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: What should I study among BBA and B.Com in IGNOU if having 8 years of experience in Sales job being a 33 years old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
My age is 33 years old and due to financial problem I had not clear my graduation. Now I want to complete through IGNOU. But I am confused in BBA & B.Com. Currently I am in Sales job in Telecom, I have experience of Sales form last 8 years. Now which is best course for me BBA or B.Com in IGNOU?
My suggestion would be to go for BBA as you already have a good idea about business functions being in Sales profile for the past 8 years. B.Com is more related to Accounts, if you have good interest about Accounting and Finance related things then yeah you can opt for B.Com.

But if you are targeting sales or business development profiles then BBA would be a smart choice for you. One more benefit if you take BBA is you will understand subjects easily as the day to day work of Sales persons will have significant amount of syllabus covered in BBA.

I think my information would be helpful for you to take right decision between BBA and BCA.
5th January 2016, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study among BBA and B.Com in IGNOU if having 8 years of experience in Sales job being a 33 years old candidate?

hello,
i am 34 yrs old and could not complete my graduation. i have an experience of running my own music institute solely of 15 yrs. but i want to diversify and study enterprenuership development and start a new business. what bachelor's degree should i take from ignou to pursue enterprenuership later on?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?