29th February 2016, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps to follow for doing Journalism course after completion of B.Sc graduation?

Can I do journalism after graduation?
I've completed bsc.
how to get admission for journalism?? What are the steps to follow for doing Journalism course after completion of B.Sc graduation? Can you please let me know the complete details on this soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in mass and communication after completion of M.A Journalism long back?
  2. How to do mass communication after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  4. Steps to follow for becoming collector after completion of B.Com graduation?
  5. What are the next steps I need to follow after completing graduation with psychology?
  6. What are the steps I need to follow for getting admission for Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc course?
  7. Can I get a job in Journalism after completing of BSc?
  8. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  9. Which is the best option to take after completion of B.A graduation course for getting a best career?
  10. Is it possible for me to get admission in FTII after completion of post graduation course?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB after completion of B.Com graduation?
  12. What are the steps I need to follow to get a government job in Vishakapatnam after completion of B.D.S course?
  13. Will I be able to do journalism after my graduation?
  14. What should I do for doing Ph.D after completion of M.A Journalism long time back?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  16. What are the steps I need to follow to do internship from Bangalore after completion of BDS course?
  17. Courses in Journalism which can be done after B.Sc IT?
  18. What is the steps which I need to follow to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?
3rd March 2016, 12:34 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the steps to follow for doing Journalism course after completion of B.Sc graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do journalism after graduation?
I've completed bsc.
how to get admission for journalism?? What are the steps to follow for doing Journalism course after completion of B.Sc graduation? Can you please let me know the complete details on this soon?

Thank you!
You can study Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism course after the B.Sc graduation with 45% marks from a recognized university. You have to apply to the college either online or offline mode for the admission with required certificates and documents. After short listing of the applications, you will be called for the interview for the admission. The duration of the course is 1 year. The course is available in many colleges in India like
A.P. College of Journalism - http://apcj.in/courses/
Jamian Millia Islamia -
http://jmi.ac.in/Hindi/courses-name/...elf_Finance-33
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?