1st March 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Need guidance for clearing arrears in Engineering course?

Dear friends,

My son did B.Tech (Mechanical) engineering in MG University, Kerala and completed his course. He has some arrears to clear. Kindly give your advise or guidance for clearing arrears.

Thanks & Regards
Sophy

2nd March 2016, 08:13 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Need guidance for clearing arrears in Engineering course?

Some important tips for clearing pending backlogs:

1. First of all note down syllabus of paper in which you have active pending backlog. Then identify areas in which you have lack of concept or knowledge.

2. In university exams, questions are repeated several times. So, from question bank of previous university papers, try to find out areas from which maximum questions are asked.

3. Now topic by topic make notes and revise it at regular intervals. Clearing backlog paper is very simple, you just need to score passing marks which you can do even by solving last ten years paper of University
2nd March 2016, 09:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need guidance for clearing arrears in Engineering course?

It is best to complete any arrears in Graduation before completion of the course because, after completion of course, you may have many problems like job, higher studies, etc.,. However, you have some arrears in your B.Tech course, I suggest you to clear your backlogs by appearing in Supplementary examinations. To qualify in the Supplementary examinations, I suggest you to read only some important units and questions which are mostly asked in previous paper, so, that definitely you can qualify and clear your arrears in Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?