13th July 2014, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Whether Amity University provides B.Com course? Possibility to get admission without donation for a candidate who have secured 69.7% in 12th standard?

hi..
i just want know that can i do B.com from amity university ????
is this course available in amity university ???
n i got 69.7% in 12th is my adimission
possible with out any donation ???????

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  2. Which college is preferable for doing Aeronautical engineering after 12th std, either Hindustan university(Chennai), Madras Institute of Technology, MVJ College of Engineering(Bangalore) or Amity university? I've secured 92% marks in 12th CBSE
  3. Can I get admission in DU for B.A. if secured 45% in 12th being ST candidate?
  4. Will I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 14200 rank in IPU-CET? Which is better either Amity University or IP University for B.Tech programme in respect to faculty, environment, campus and placement records?
  5. How to take admission in Punjab University for B.Com Hons after securing 56% with Maths in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission in harvard university in MS(Computer Science)?
  7. Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?
  8. Can I do correspondance BA or B.Com after failing in Diploma?
  9. Doe this a right choice of taking admission to B.Ed in Jammu University being a candidate having secured 49% in BA?
  10. From which university I will pursue Management course between Guru Nanak Dev University, Amity University and LPU if secured 77% in 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for BDS after scoring 130 cutoff?
  12. How to take admission in Amity University? I have scored 74% in diploma and 72% in 10th standard
  13. Can I join B.A government college after completing diploma?
  14. Can I get seat in Amity University having secured a rank of 165000 in AIEEE?
  15. How can I apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What kind of application form I have to fill-up?
  16. How to join Marine after completion of BCA course?
  17. Required score in GRE Exam to get admission for MS in top universities being a candidate having secured 92% in 10th, 89% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech with ECE?
  18. Information about BSc entrance exam?
7th August 2014, 01:25 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Whether Amity University provides B.Com course? Possibility to get admission without donation for a candidate who have secured 69.7% in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi..
i just want know that can i do B.com from amity university ????
is this course available in amity university ???
n i got 69.7% in 12th is my adimission
possible with out any donation ???????

Yes, Amity University offers B.Com (Hons) course and they also provides both the day and evening college. Amity is one of the reputed universities and it's really tough to get admission for B.Com course in Amity University. There is a very heavy competition for getting admission into Amity University. Since, you have not scored very good marks in 12th standard. you will have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by Amity university. The management will allot admission for students based on the marks scored in the entrance examination. Both the 12th standard and entrance examinations score will be taken into consideration. You can get the application form directly by visiting the Amity University or you can download the application form from the official website of Amity University.

For more Information:- http://www.amity.edu/index.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?