8th March 2016, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Whether the application forms of B.Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy are different?

Hi Friends,
I just want to know that B.Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy application forms are same or different? I am so confuse. Please let me know about this asap. Thank you in advance.

9th March 2016, 08:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the application forms of B.Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy are different?

Entrance exam for admission in these two courses in different in most cases. D.Pharmacy entrance exam is usually held along with the polytechnic entrance exam and B.Pharmacy is mostly conducted along with other engineering entrance exam.

Hence, application forms for admission will be different surely. Both of the qualification requires class 12th with PCB stream.
9th March 2016, 09:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the application forms of B.Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy are different?

Yes, the application forms are different for both the courses as different details are asked in either cases.

So, you better don't need to worry about it as no such difficulty will be faced by you during the filling up of application forms.
9th March 2016, 09:54 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Yes, the details asked in either of the cases has to be different as one is an UG course ans the other is for PG course. Therefore, there is bound to be a difference the application forms.
16th June 2017, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Is registration date is same for bharm first year and direct admission to second year for2017-18
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?