15th June 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for KCET after 2 years of coaching?

Sir, I had studied in Karnataka for two years (PUC). After that I had gone to take coaching for KCET for two years. Now my doubt is that can I apply KCET now? Am I eligible?

15th June 2017, 05:37 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for KCET after 2 years of coaching?

Eligibility criteria for KCET:
>A candidate must have completed 12th standard or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
>Candidates should have the English as one of the languages.
>Candidates need to score a minimum of 45% marks in 12th examination.
>There is 5% marks relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
>Candidates who have appeared in the 12th standard examination and waiting for the results are also eligible to attempt KCET.
>Applicants mother tongue should be Kannada, Tulu, Kodava and should be the resident of Kannada speaking area in India.

If you satisfy the above mentioned eligibility criteria then you can apply for KCET.
15th June 2017, 06:39 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Yes, you can appear for KCET examination after 2 years of coaching, there is no issue in it.

I am sure you will score really well in your examination as you have had enough coaching and I wish you all the very best for your examination.
15th June 2017, 07:25 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> KCET stands for Karnataka Common Entrance Test.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible for KCET after 2 years of coaching.

=> For this examination candidate must have passed 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th for Karnataka Common Entrance Test is 45%.

NOTE: Applicants who are waiting for the results of the qualifying examinations are also eligible to take up KCET 2017.
15th June 2017, 09:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I had studied in Karnataka for two years (PUC). After that I had gone to take coaching for KCET for two years. Now my doubt is that can I apply KCET now? Am I eligible?
Yes, you are eligible for KCET exam.

Eligibility criteria for KCET exam:-

1.Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects along with English.

2.Candidates must have Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Electronics / Computer Science/ Biology as an optional subject.

3.They should attain a minimum of 45% aggregate in 10+2 for general category (40% for SC, ST, Category-1 and OBC).
16th June 2017, 01:37 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for KCET after two years preparation after the completion of class 12th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th studying Science stream from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the KCET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?