1st March 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Whether IPCC exam is equivalent to Bachelor’s degree?

Hello guys, I have completed 12th and looking to pursue IPCC exam. I have heard that if I qualified in IPCC exam then I get equal value as of Bachelor’s degree?

9th March 2018, 03:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether IPCC exam is equivalent to Bachelor’s degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys, I have completed 12th and looking to pursue IPCC exam. I have heard that if I qualified in IPCC exam then I get equal value as of Bachelor’s degree?

No, IPCC examination is not equivalent to a bachelor’s degree at present. The ICAI demands CA IPCC or CA Intermediate to be treated equivalent to Graduate degree and Chartered Accountancy qualification as equivalent to Post Graduation. The ICAI written letter to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India regarding the above mentioned matter. At present, the CA IPCC or intermediate qualification is not equivalent to the bachelor’s degree. Candidates can find the details in the ICAI website link given Click Here
9th March 2018, 08:23 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

This not true. IPCC qualified candidates are not equivalent to graduates.

Only those candidates who have completed all stages of CA course or IPCC qualified candidates get paper exemption in bachelor's degree. But you will have to clear rest papers of B.Com to earn bachelor's degree.

You can check its details at Click Here .
9th March 2018, 09:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

IPCC is not equivalent to an UGC recognized degree, but it has demand in private sector. If you have completed it, then you can apply for various jobs, which even a graduate will not be eligible for.

Hence, if you are looking for a private sector job, then IPCC is definitely a good qualification. If you want a degree, then you have to enroll for it separately.
17th March 2021, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether IPCC exam is equivalent to Bachelor%u2019s degree?

What are the Exempted Papers for IPCC qualified candidates in B.Com Exam ?
22nd September 2021, 08:40 PM
Minal F

NO,
Candidates who have obtain a graduate or postgraduate degree in Commerce with at least 55% or in streams similar to Commerce with 60%, they can join directly at the IPCC level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?