29th October 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get job after completion of company secretary course in the age of 25 years?

Sir/Mam,

I am in the final year of my graduation.My present age is 21 years.I'll be 22 at the completion of my graduation.If i pursue with the company secretaries course after graduation, it will take 3 years to complete it later on.Will i get jobs
at the age of 25 or 26 years ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Company secretary as PG course after completion of B.Com? What is the scope of the Company secretary course?
  2. Why company secretary course is good after completion of B.Com?
  3. Company Secretary Course at the age of 35 for housewives (non-working women) through Distance Learning -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible for me to get a job in Singapore after completion of Company secretary course in India?
  5. Is it good to do company secretary course for getting a job?
  6. Am I eligible to work as a company secretary after completion of CS executive course?
  7. Which undergraduate courses can we do with CS for a better career? Which is the PG course available after CS?
  8. Can I get a good government job if I am physically disabled? I am studying in B.Com and company secretary
  9. What is the course for company secretary after completion of 12th in commerce?
  10. Is CS a good career option? Is there any good score as a CS? I have just completed 12th in commerce
  11. Is company secretory providing opportunities to get a good job for girls? Is there any job available having good package?
  12. What is the scope of doing LLB after CS?
  13. What kind of job does a company secretary get in Banking Sector? Are there any entrance exams?
  14. Can I get a job in both government and private sector after I do company secretary course at the age of 38? What is the scope?
  15. What is the duration of completing CS after graduation?
  16. Scope of Company Secretary in Kuwait? How can I get job in Kuwait?
  17. Can I get Government Job after completion of CS course?
  18. What steps are there to do company secretary after completion of the course
29th October 2015, 11:28 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get job after completion of company secretary course in the age of 25 years?

Yes, candidate can get job after completion of company secretary course at the age of 25 years easily.

After completing company secretary course, candidate can get job in top companies very easily. There is no minimum age limit to get job after passing company secretary course.
30th October 2015, 10:26 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Will I be able to get job after completion of company secretary course in the age of 25 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am in the final year of my graduation.My present age is 21 years.I'll be 22 at the completion of my graduation.If i pursue with the company secretaries course after graduation, it will take 3 years to complete it later on.Will i get jobs
at the age of 25 or 26 years ?
Yes, of course you can get a job after completing company secretary course. There is no issue with your limit. You can get jobs based on your knowledge and skill. There is good scope available for the Company Secretary course in both the Government and Private sectors as well. Once, after completing the Company Secretary course you can work as a,
  1. Managing Director
  2. Share Holder.
  3. Manager etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?