9th June 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Will there be a problem to apply for MPSC if my B.Pharm graduation marks is low?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of final year B pharm n i want ask u a que that if any one in their graduation have 1yr yd or ATKT will that matters to MPSC related with my field? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Am awaiting to get the reply.

Thanks!

9th June 2015, 11:06 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be a problem to apply for MPSC if my B.Pharm graduation marks is low?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am a student of final year B pharm n i want ask u a que that if any one in their graduation have 1yr yd or ATKT will that matters to MPSC related with my field? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Am awaiting to get the reply.

Thanks!
The MPSC exam is conducted by Maharashtra government and this is a public service commission exam held for administrative posts in Maharashtra government.

Eligibility Needed:

# Candidate should have a citizenship in India as per the nationality standard

# Age limit needed is 19 -33 years for general category candidate and there are relaxation for other category candidates such as for SC/ST candidates it is 19-38 years and for OBC it is 19-36 years

# Regarding the educational qualification candidate need to have completed a degree from a recognized university and there is nothing specific regarding the percentage which you need to acquire.

Having completed B.pharm you are eligible for applying, but you also need to check whether you satisfy the other criteria's needed.

To know more information regarding the exam check at http://www.mpsc.gov.in
10th June 2015, 11:08 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be a problem to apply for MPSC if my B.Pharm graduation marks is low?

Don't worry there will be no problem to apply for MPSC after completing B.Pharma graduation with low marks. Candidate who have completed any graduation degree from any recognised university are eligible for MPSC exams.
There is no minimum percentage criteria.

For more details please visit : http://www.mpsc.gov.in/
10th June 2015, 11:43 AM
vickyhansi

MPSC exam does not require any type of percentage requirement. You should have passed graduation from a recognized university to apply this exam.

Eligibility for MPSC exam:

Graduation from a recognized university

Age limit is 21-32 years.

The Exam pattern consists of Preliminary examination as well as Main examination.The candidates who have qualified for the Preliminary exam are eligible for the Main examination.The Main examination is followed by an Interview process.
10th June 2015, 12:54 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

There is no any minimum percentage requirement, which you need to satisfy to apply for MPSC exam. Candidates who have completed their graduation or any equivalent are eligible to apply for MPSC exam. So, there is no need to worry about percentage requirement, you can apply for MPSC exam, if you have completed your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?