6th December 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eilgible to do training in thermal power plant while doing B.Tech Chemical Engineering?

Am I eilgible to do training thermal power plant while doing B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria required for the same? It will be good if you can provide me the details as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?
  2. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  3. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant?
  5. Does Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station, Telangana offers internship to M.Tech in Thermal Power Plant Engineering student?
  6. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  7. List of power plant, thermal power plant and oil & gas industries offering industrial training in West Bengal
  8. How to enroll for training in Thermal Power Plant Engineering at Mejia Thermal Power Station, West Bengal? How much stipend they give? -- [New]
  9. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How an Electrical Engineer can apply for winter training in Kolaghat Thermal Power plant?
  11. How to get admission for post diploma in thermal power plant engineering at national power training institute, Nagpur?
  12. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(Electrical) 3rd year
  13. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for Summer Training in Thermal Power Plant, Kota? What is the total fee for the Training?
  15. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant Kota?
  16. How may I do summer training from NTPC Farakka? How may I get details in thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
  17. Procedure to follow to apply for internship in thermal power plants?
  18. Good salary job after Diploma from free seat college?
9th December 2016, 04:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eilgible to do training in thermal power plant while doing B.Tech Chemical Engineering?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to do training under Thermal Power Plant being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student.
Candidates those who are pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from a recognised university can definitely apply for the training in Thermal Power Plant.
All you need to do is that contact to the concerned person of the ongoing project and apply for the training. You will be helped further to proceed for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?