7th November 2016, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for technical supervisor post in rules of food drug act after completion of six months training of blood component separation with graduation?

I am worked in the department of pathology (blood bank) jabalpur as a lab technician from 1998. I completed BSc (pathology)1997 in Rani Durgawati University. & Six months training of blood component separation unit from Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute.

Am I eligible for post technical supervisor in rules of food drug act?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for supervisor of aganwadis government job?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for drug inspector post after completion of PG in Forensic? -- [New]
  3. Can i fill Drug Inspector and Food Inspector form being a B.Pharma final year student?
  4. Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?
  5. Can I join IPCC after scoring 53.55% in TYB.Com?
  6. Is there any exemptions in CS Executive programme?
  7. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force flying officer post after completion of B.Com?
  9. How to do CA course after completing B.Com?
  10. What is the duration after completing CA or ICWA
  11. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC Drug Inspector if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  13. What is the eligibility to appper CSIR, ICMR, ICAR NET/JRF for food technology post graduation after completion of graduation?
  14. How and where we can get six months training after completion of B.Tech 6th semester with 78% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after scoring less than 50% marks in Graduation and Post Graduation?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying B.Ed course after completion of post graduation with 46% marks?
  17. Am I eligible for any post in women and child welfare organization, New Delhi after completing B.Ed and pursing Post graduation in Education and administration?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Bank PO exam after completion of graduation with 50% and post graduation with 63% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?