25th November 2017, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for internship or should I clear backlogs first?

Presently, I'm going to complete my 2nd BE (Mechanical engineering) I have 2 backlogs in 3rd semester. Am I eligible for internship or should I clear those subjects & then start for internship? I have no idea about this, please guide me.

26th November 2017, 09:34 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for internship or should I clear backlogs first?

Eligibility Criteria Required to join Internship:

There are several companies that allow candidates who are having Backlogs during their Bachelor Degree.

But candidates having backlogs are generally given less preference. Or else, you are not required to mention your backlogs while applying for Internship.

As you are still in 4th semester, you have more than 6 months in order to be eligible for doing Internship as 3rd year B.E/ B.Tech candidates are eligible. Meanwhile you better to clear all your pending backlogs to make sure you get good chances of doing Internship.

If you can clear the backlogs, then you will be getting high chances for doing Internship in top most companies.
26th November 2017, 11:22 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for internship. Interested candidates should have scored minimum 55% to 60% marks in all the semesters without having any pending backlogs.

As you are still having 2 pending backlogs, so I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for internship at the moment. You have to clear all the backlogs at first and then you will be eligible to apply for the same.
26th November 2017, 05:50 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to my knowledge first of all you have to clear all your backlogs then only you can go for internship. That is why first of all focus on studies to clear all backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?