11th July 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take internship after completion of B.E 2nd year?

Am I eligible to take internship after completion of B.E 2nd year? What is the minimum criteria asked in various companies to apply for the internship? Who can provide me the details on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do internship after completion of B.Tech 2nd year?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. How can i apply for internship after 2nd year completion of Electronics Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  6. Eligibility to apply for an Internship for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  7. Am I eligible to do internship while doing 2nd year B.E?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in BSNL being a B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get the internship while completing 2nd year without any contacts?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for internship in HPTU after completion of MBA 2nd semester?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  12. Am I eligible to do Internship in IOCL being a B.Tech Mechanical 2nd year student?
  13. What is the procedure which I need to follow to do internship in Kanpur after completion of 2nd year B.Tech EEE?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for internship in KPCL while pursuing M.Com 2nd year?
  15. How to do internship in 2nd year of EE at Larsen & Toubro Limited, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to do internship in IISC while doing 2nd year B.E Mechanical engineering?
  17. In which field I can do an Internship being an ECE 2nd year student? List of companies offering job after completing Internship?
  18. Am I eligible to get internship in Tata motors while doing BBA 2nd year?
19th July 2016, 06:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take internship after completion of B.E 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to take internship after completion of B.E 2nd year? What is the minimum criteria asked in various companies to apply for the internship? Who can provide me the details on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.
Yes, B.E in 2nd year candidates are eligible for internship. Those candidates who are doing B.Tech/B.E degree from a recognized University are eligible for internship.

You can apply for internship in below given companies.

1. Allindia Technologies, 5, Lower Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2475 4136

2. InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd., 5/2, 6th Floor, Poonam Building, Russel Street
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 4000 1067

3. Elegant Systems Powerweb, HB 245, salt lake city, sector 3, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 4004 3213

4. CMC Limited, 14, Strand Road, B B D Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2210 6325

5. MindEdge Solutions, Suite #10, 7th Floor, Shantiniketan Building, 8 Camac Street, Shreebhumi, Lake Town, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2282 1062
21st July 2016, 02:55 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take internship after completion of B.E 2nd year?

Yes, you are very much eligible to opt for Internship program after completion of your 2nd year B.E. course, you can opt for it.

The minimum criteria asked for to opt for internship program is that the candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate and should have also scored 60% and above in the previous semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?