31st December 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Automobile MNC companies offering 3 months Internship to Mechanical final year student in Southern India? Possibility to get food, accommodation or stipend?

Hello Everyone,
My son is in his final year of B.E. Mechanical Engineering. He would like to do his Internship in Automobile Industry in a MNC Company for at least 3 Months. Kindly let me know Such type of Company in Southern India. Will it possible to get Stipend or Food and accommodation. Please help him to shape up his future
Thank You,
Siddharthan Srinivasan

Related Questions:
  1. MNC companies which offer 3 months Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  2. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  3. Which are the automobile companies offering internship for Mechanical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  4. Companies offering internship in Aeronautics and Automobile streams?
  5. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  6. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. IT companies which offer Internship with Stipend to MCA final year student?
  8. Which are the companies offering internship to 4th year engineering students?
  9. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with Stipend for B.Tech(CSE) final semester student in Hyderabad?
  10. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  11. Are there any good companies for internship or major project for 4-6 months?
  12. Companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student in Bihar?
  13. Companies offering 6 months implant training in Automobile sector? I am doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering
  14. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  15. Which companies offers 6 months internship with stipend to ME students?
  16. List of Automobile Companies which offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical candidates?
  17. Companies offering 3 months Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student?
  18. List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Mechanical 4th year student with stipend?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?