18th May 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing a Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting?

Hello friends, I am planning to do Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

22nd May 2019, 10:59 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting?

Candidates selected for Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting will get the following benefits:

:- Internship is paid with stiend of Rs.10,000 per month.
:-Free snacks & beverages during the Internship
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation to give you added advantage while applying in other companies
:-Job offer to continue as a permanent employee
:-Flexible working hours
:-There is no formal dress code
:-The company offers you 5 days working in a week.
22nd May 2019, 11:17 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting?

Benefits of doing Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting :-

1) You will get around Rs. 15,000/- per month as Client Training and
Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which
certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document
related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

4) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.

5) Your work hours will be flexible.

6) There is no dress code in this company.

7) You have to work 5 days in a weak.

8) you will get free snacks & beverages.
23rd May 2019, 12:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to do Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

Zinnov Management Consulting – Client Training and Development internship benefits are given below:

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 15,000/month

Interns can get a job offer

Interns can get real time practical work experience

Interns can improve their communication skills in English

Interns can sharpen their MS-Office skills

Interns can get a certificate, flexible working hours, informal dress code, letter of recommendation, free snacks and beverages, etc.
23rd May 2019, 05:05 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting will get stipend of Rs.15,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer(If you want to continue as a full time permanent employee in the same Organisation /Company ), Flexible working hours, Informal dress code and 5 days working in a week ,Free snacks & beverages.

The duration of the Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting would be of 3 months with full time in office Training.

For more details visit on (http://zinnov.com)
24th May 2019, 12:59 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Benefits of doing a Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting:

1) Selected interns can expect stipend of Rs. 15,000 per month.
2) Aspirant can gain experience.
3) Aspirant can get valuable experience letter from Zinnov Management Consulting
4) Aspirant can develop their Community skill.
5) Aspirant can also improve MS-Office knowledge skill.

Official website -> https://zinnov.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?