29th March 2020, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Web Development internship in EdFly Education ERP Solution?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have heard about the internship of Web Development which is offered by EdFly Education ERP Solution. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I do this internship? I don’t know about the benefits of doing this internship.

31st March 2020, 11:47 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Web Development internship in EdFly Education ERP Solution?

The benefits of doing a Web Development internship in EdFly Education ERP Solution are given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work in flexible working hours as per their convenience.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.1000 per month for the duration of 2 months.
31st March 2020, 03:45 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Web Development internship in EdFly Education ERP Solution?

Benefits of doing Web Development internship in EdFly Education ERP Solution are that the applicant will get the stipend of rs.1,000 per month. The applicant will get the letter of recommendation. Free snacks and beverage will be given. Job offers will be given. The applicant will also get benefit of flexible hours.
31st March 2020, 03:52 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Benefits of doing Web Development internship in EdFly Education ERP Solution?

Benefits of doing Web Development internship in EdFly Education ERP Solution are given below:-

1. The candidate will get the stipend of INR 1,000 per month.

2. The selected candidate will get the letter of recommendation.

3. The selected candidate will be certified with the certificate.

4. The candidate will get job offers after completing the internship.

5. The candidate will get free snacks and beverages.
31st March 2020, 10:51 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Web Development internship in EdFly Education ERP Solution :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs. 1,000/- per month as Web Development interns in EdFly Education ERP Solution.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

4) Your work hours will be flexible.

Last date to apply for this internship is 25 April, 2020.
4th August 2021, 12:44 AM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

*Aspirants will get a Certificate

*Aspirants will get a salary of Rs 1,000/- per month

*Aspirants will get the letter of recommendation

*Duration- 2 months
20th February 2023, 05:17 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Benefits:-

:- Aspirants can get Stipend: Rs.1,000 per month.

:- Aspirants can get Certificate

:- Aspirants can get Letter of recommendation

:- Aspirants can get Job offer

:- Aspirants can get Flexible working hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?