19th December 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend 15 months training program if working somewhere else? Will I have to pay for training program?

Dear sir,

I am an MBA graduate with 5yrs exp in banking. I want to do CS now. I understand about the executive program. I want to know about the 15 months training program.

sir, how i could attend 15months training program when i am working somewhere?

Is there any possibility to attend the training program parallelly with job?

Whether i have to pay for the training program? if yes, what will be the amount?

please let me know the details sir.

Thanks and Regards;
s.shahul hameed
[email protected]

4th August 2017, 10:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend 15 months training program if working somewhere else? Will I have to pay for training program?

Being a working professional, you have take out time from your schedule for training. You can also demand a training certificate from employer, if you are already working in the same field.

Sometimes, those who are working in a firm and doing same kind of work are exempted from training. If not, then you have to take out time.
20th August 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I attend 15 months training program if working somewhere else? Will I have to pay for training program?

Is it compulsory to attend pcp classes for B.A 5semester? As I am working in Tamil Nadu so it's bit difficult for me to come over there. Kindly suggest something.
Jyoti Mann
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?