14th March 2012, 07:32 PM
adinasa

Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?

Sir,

Is there any training / internship for 3rd year engineering students
(B.Tech) of Electronics and Communication (ECE) stream during the summer break ?

If it is so can you please mail me the relevant details related to
training (like date,place,duration of training and the email
id/contact details of the concerned person to be contacted for
training) ?

Thank You.

Aditya

--
Sent from BlackBerry® on AirTel

Related Questions:
  1. Details on summer training after 3rd year engineering in ECE branch?
  2. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Names of the companies providing training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
  4. List of the companies along with their contact details and address, offering software training in Hyderabad for ECE students?
  5. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  6. Which are the topics BHEL will provide training for fresh ECE students? -- [New]
  7. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  8. Companies which provide training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
  9. Where to do 2 month training as ECE 3rd year students in Chandigarh?
  10. Can I apply for Training programme if secured below 7 points till 3rd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  11. Is training necessary for getting job in ECE engineering stream?
  12. What is the scope for summer training/internship for B.Tech IT-3rd year students?
  13. List of the training centers along with their address in Chandigarh and New Delhi, offering training for ECE students? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from Jalander
  14. Does Samsung, Gurgaon offers Project Training of 6 months to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? How can I apply for this Training?
  15. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  16. Is it beneficial to do Summer Training during 2nd year of B.Tech(ECE)?
  17. How may I do summer training from NTPC Farakka? How may I get details in thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
  18. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student
2nd September 2015, 08:22 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?

Training from any company is an important part of any engineering course as whole of the year we gain only the bookish knowledge but to work with any company we require for the practical knowledge and field experience and that we can get only in any training in the company.

To get the training from any company in electronics and communication engineering you have to first concern to your collage staff if they arrange it for you then very good but if they have not any source then you have to ask for a training permission letter from your collage and submit it to the company representative if there will be any seat vacant for the trainee purpose you will be allowed for the training in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?