7th September 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Can you please let me know which all companies give internship for diploma students?

Can you please let me know which all companies give internship for diploma students? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on the same as soon as possible. Can you give me the answer on this? Awaiting for the information.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which provides internship for ECE diploma students?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for internship in companies while doing diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  3. List of Companies providing Summer Internship for E.C.E students?
  4. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  5. Where to get internship in Hyderabad for MCA students?
  6. List of companies providing internship for CSE students?
  7. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  8. List of companies that provide internship for engineering students in Pune?
  9. Which Companies in India provide Internship for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering students? How can I apply for the Internship programme?
  10. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  11. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  12. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  13. List of companies offering internship for the Commerce students?
  14. List of companies offering internship of 45 days for BBA students
  15. question for internship.
  16. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year computer science students?
  17. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the companies giving internship to B.Tech IT 3rd year students?
12th September 2016, 02:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can you please let me know which all companies give internship for diploma students?

It is not possible to give you a detailed response. This is because there are numerous companies across the globe who provide internship opportunities. Hence, unless you mention your discipline of diploma course, it is not feasible for us to give you the detailed list of companies in which you can get internship opportunity. Hence comment below with the branch of your diploma course; post which we will revert with a detailed response. In general, PSUs provide the highest number of internships to the diploma students
12th September 2016, 12:27 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can you please let me know which all companies give internship for diploma students?

You can register yourself on internshala website and make your profile. After that they will contact you when they find the best internships which suits your profile and skills. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?