4th September 2016, 08:27 AM
sujata jadhao

Am I eligible to do internship while doing 2nd year B.E?

Am I eligible to do internship while doing 2nd year B.E? What is the minimum criteria followed for the same? Who can provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Internship for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  3. Am I eligible to do internship while doing 2nd year B.E?
  4. Am I eligible to do internship after completion of B.Tech 2nd year?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in BSNL being a B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
  6. Am I eligible to do Internship in IOCL being a B.Tech Mechanical 2nd year student?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for internship in KPCL while pursuing M.Com 2nd year?
  8. How to do internship in 2nd year of EE at Larsen & Toubro Limited, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to do internship in IISC while doing 2nd year B.E Mechanical engineering?
  10. In which field I can do an Internship being an ECE 2nd year student? List of companies offering job after completing Internship?
  11. Am I eligible to get internship in Tata motors while doing BBA 2nd year?
  12. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  13. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in BHEL being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year in private college?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. Detailed eligibility to apply for an Internship in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student?
12th September 2016, 08:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship while doing 2nd year B.E?

Yes, you are eligible for internship opportunity in the second year of engineering course. However, there are limited companies who offer internship opportunity to the second year students owing to the fact of less domain knowledge and higher preference to third and fourth year students. You should prepare a good resume and upload it in the leading internship portals to seek updates on various opportunities. You can also apply for internship in different domain and virtual internship wherein you can work from home.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?