23rd July 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Project Internship to MCA 3rd year student in Mysore? Requirements to apply?

Hi,
I am doing my 3rd year MCA and I am really interested in Internship for Project at Mysore. Can you please tell me about the companies which are providing Project Internship? What are the requirements for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  2. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship in IT companies?
  4. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  5. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  7. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship to MCA final year student?
  8. List of companies offering internship program to 3rd year B.E graduate in national institute of engineering(NIE), Mysore?
  9. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  10. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  11. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  13. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  14. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  16. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  18. Companies offering short project to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi/Noida?
26th July 2015, 02:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Project Internship to MCA 3rd year student in Mysore? Requirements to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am doing my 3rd year MCA and I am really interested in Internship for Project at Mysore. Can you please tell me about the companies which are providing Project Internship? What are the requirements for applying?
List of companies for Internship for MCA in Mysore:-

1. Samsung, Maruthi Circle, G.T. Road, N R Mohalla, Rajendra Nagar, Mysuru, Karnataka
Phone: 0821 245 7705

2. REI Electronics, 323/C, Hebbal Industrial Estate, Hebbal, Ilavala Hobli, Karnataka
Phone: 0821 400 1800

3. Mega Electronics Company, No. 58, Old Bank Road, Opposite Hinkal Bus Stop, Hinkal
Gokulam 1st Stage, Gokulam, Mysuru, Karnataka, Phone: 0821 251 3761

4. Shariff's -2, C 1, 3 & 4 Rifah Commercial Complex, New Sayyaji Rao Road, Mysuru, Karnataka, Phone: 0821 426 2517

5. Pramukh Printech Solution, 758, 12th Main, New Kantharaj Urs Road, Kuvampu Nagar
Mysuru, Karnataka, Phone: 0821 234 3721
13th January 2016, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering Project Internship to MCA 3rd year student in Mysore? Requirements to apply?

HI,
I am doing ma MSc Computer Science.I am really intrested in doing my project in Mysore.Can you please suggest me the software companies in Mysore where I can do my project
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?