22nd May 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?

Sir,
Right now I am in 2nd year of B.Tech(EEE). I want to ask, for good company to do Internship in my Summer holidays in Bangalore. And how to apply for this.
Please help me, its really urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  3. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  6. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  9. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. In which companies can I apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? How should I proceed?
  11. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  13. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of the companies offering internship in Bangalore?
  16. In which companies can I pursue internship in Bangalore?
  17. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  18. Procedure to get summer internship in IT companies?
23rd May 2015, 07:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Right now I am in 2nd year of B.Tech(EEE). I want to ask, for good company to do Internship in my Summer holidays in Bangalore. And how to apply for this.
Please help me, its really urgent.
List of the companies for summer internship for B.Tech in EEE in Bangalore:-

1. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

2. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

3. Global Edge Software Ltd., Global Village, IT SEZ, Pattangere, Mylasanandra Village, RVCE Post Off Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2346 7944

4. Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited, 7/ B, 29th Main, Btm Layout 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Phone: 080 2678 6245

5. Ness Technologies, No. 33, 6th Block, 17th H Main Road,, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4196 1000
23rd May 2015, 10:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Bangalore

1. Kirloskar Electric Company, http://www.kirloskar-electric.com

2. Transpower Electric, http://transpowerelectric.com

3. Venson Electric, http://www.vensonelectric.com

4. Southern Electronics Pvt. Ltd, http://www.seonics.co.in/

5. Bharath Electric Company, http://www.bptrudtz.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?